Videoing Sewer Lines
AGM Testing has "state of the art" video equipment for those times when the inside of a sewer line needs to be viewed.
Here are some examples when and where a video camera may be used.
- New construction for final sign off.
- Cracks or leaks in sewer laterals that are otherwise unseen.
- Tree roots intruding into the pipe through cracks or joints.
High ground water infiltrating into the pipe through brakes or cracks.
- Foreign objects causing a blockage.
- Low section of pipe where water sits and doesn't flow out.
Roots intruding into sewer line. won't pass the ordinance test and will back up into house.
A clear sewer line that will pass the ordinance test and will flow freely away from the house.